I do update this Policy from time to time so please review it regularly.
- Information That I Collect
- Use Of Your Information
- Storing Your Personal Data
- Disclosing Your Information
- Third Party Links
- Access To Information
- Contacting Me
Information That I Collect
In running and maintaining my web site I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of my site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with me by any means.
I may gather information about your use of my web site by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. If you decline cookies from Slikkr.com, be advised that the site may not function correctly. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
I use the information that I collect from you to provide my services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from me relating to my services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to my web site, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from me I may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
I never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating my web site it may become necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to me, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. I do my utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send me electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
I will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that I sell any or all of my business to the buyer.
- Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that I hold relating to you. Please note that I reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by me in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact me regarding any matter relating to this Policy via email at email@example.com.